With A Beautiful Smile
Build Confidence With A Beautiful Smile
Individual Ameritas Core Dental Insurance is designed to be affordable for those without access to employer-sponsored dental insurance.
Plans start at $20 per month
Find Your Dentist
Ameritas Dental Insurance
You’re free to visit any licensed dentist.
These plans offer members discounts at more than 471,000 Ameritas PPO access points for dental care nationwide.
Your Plan Benefits
Freedom to choose any dentist with benefits for over 300 services and procedures.
Your plan may begin as soon as tomorrow.
- Preventive Dental Benefits – Routine exams, bitewings, cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, and more.
- Basic Dental Benefits – Full mouth X-rays, amalgam restoration (silver fillings), simple extractions, and more.
- Major Dental Benefits – On select plans: Onlays, maxillary partial denture – resin base, denture repair, surgical removal of teeth, deep sedation/general anesthesia, endodontics – root canal, periodontal scaling, root planning, crown and crown repairs, pontics – porcelain fused to noble metal, and more.
- Orthodontia Benefits (on Silver, Gold, Platinum Plans) – A benefit available to dependent children of the plan.
- Dental rewards® – allows qualifying plan members to carryover part of their unused annual maximum.
- Additional benefits for Vision, Hearing, Teeth Whitening, and more!
About The Carrier
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. is a mutual insurance business that was founded in 1887 as Old Line Bankers Life Insurance Company of Nebraska. Ameritas Mutual Holding Company, headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, owns the company. Ameritas Mutual Holding Corporation (AMHC) and Ameritas Holding Company (AHC), as well as Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. of New York, are part of the company.
Use Your Benefits Starting Tomorrow!
Speak With A Licensed Agent
Core Dental Insurance is marketed by Smart and Simple Insurance (SASid, Inc.), administered by InsuranceTPA.com and insured by Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. Plan designs may not be available in all areas. Ameritas Group’s individual plans [Indiv. 9000 Ed. 11-09] are issued by Ameritas Life. Ameritas and the bison symbol are registered service marks of Ameritas Life or Ameritas Mutual Holding Company and are used with permission.
*Not all plans available in all states.